Among the many delicacies offered by the Campania region, and in particular Irpinia, the absolute protagonists are the Montella PGI chestnuts!
To be enjoyed roasted (roast chestnuts), baked, boiled either alone or as an ingredient for rustic and sweet dishes, the Montella PGI chestnuts in our shop are strictly selected and processed with the utmost care.
This type of chestnut represents an excellent source of:
- Group A, B (including folic acid), C and D vitamins
- Different types of amino acids, which perform important metabolic functions
- Mineral salts such as potassium, phosphorus, sulphur, sodium, magnesium.
Besides being delicious, Montella PGI chestnuts provide energy and are perfect for sports enthusiasts, children and pregnant women
They can be eaten by coeliac people because they do not contain gluten and are an excellent alternative for those suffering from intolerances to cereals, since they are very similar to them in terms of nutritional value.
Montella PGI chestnuts are a really tasty product and a panacea for your health.
Let’s see some of their benefits:
- they fight the anaemia and the psycho-physical tiredness that comes from it, restoring the iron to normal levels in the blood;
- they reduce LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol, resulting in significant benefits for the cardiovascular system;
- they contribute to the strengthening of muscles, bones and teeth.
There are no reviews yet.